- Europeanisation of law
In the context of European integration Europeanisation of law may be interpreted as
* broadening of the scope of European law,
* emergence of new legal disciplines in Europe.
According to Professor Jacques Ziller the Europeanisation of law has three main consequences:
* leads to change in the systems of sources of law in the national legal systems,
* legal systems converge,
* changes legal sciences' methodology.
Harmonisation of law
European Union law
* [http://ideas.repec.org/p/erp/queens/p0024.html#abstract Integration and the Europeanisation of the Law]
* [http://arno.unimaas.nl/show.cgi?fid=919 The Europeanisation of national legal systems: some consequences for legal thinking in civil law countries]
* Ziller, Jacques: Europeanisation of Law: From the Enlargement of the Areas of European Law to a Transformation of the Law of the Member States (L'Européisation Du Droit: De L'Élargissement Des Champs Du Droit De L'Union Européenne À Une Transformation Des Droits Des États Membres), [http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=965664 EUI Working Paper LAW No. 2006/19] , July 2006
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.