- Clock (disambiguation)
A clock is an instrument for measuring time.
Clock or Clocks may also refer to:
- "The Clock", another name for Haydn's Symphony No. 101
- "Clock", a 1997 song by the band Coal Chamber
- "Clocks", a 2002 song by the band Coldplay
- Clock (band), a band featuring Def Leppard guitarist Vivian Campbell and P.J. Smith
- Clock (dance act), a 1990s eurodance act
- Clocks (band), a London musical group formed in 2000
In other entertainment
- The Clock, the first masked comic book crime-fighter character, initially published in 1936
- The Clock (film), a 1945 American film
- Clocks (game), a 1970s computer game for BASIC
- CLOCK, a 2006 novel by Nick Hemsley
- The Clocks (novel), by Agatha Christie
- The Clock, a dramatic anthology radio series from 1946-48
- The Clock, a 24 hour art video by Christian Marclay ~2010
- CLOCK, Circadian Locomotor Output Cycles Kaput, an important gene related to circadian rhythms
- Clock signal, a signal used in a synchronous circuit
- Chemical clock, a method to make a time lapse in chemical reactions
- Clock (constellation) or Horologium, a faint constellation in the southern sky
- Dandelion flower heads that are matured for seed dispersal are called clocks.
- Clock (restaurant), a Swedish hamburger restaurant chain
- An ornamental design on the ankle or side of a stocking or sock
- Clock Limited, a top 100 media agency.
- The frequency of a CPU
- To hit
- To rollover a score or achieve an extra play in a video game
- To complete (London slang)
- To notice
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.