Normal may refer to:
- Normality (behavior), conformance to an average
- Norm (sociology), social norms, expected patterns of behavior studied within the context of sociology
- Normal distribution (mathematics), the Gaussian continuous probability distribution
- Normal number, a number with a "uniform" distribution of digits
- Surface normal (mathematics), a vector perpendicular to a surface (normal vector)
- Norm, a statistical concept in psychometrics
- Normal (2003 film)
- Normal, a 2005 album by Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal
- Normal, Illinois
- Normal (concentration)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.