MDA may refer to:
Companies, organizations and government bodies
- Maritime Domain Awareness, part of a U.S. Government interagency and international maritime security effort
- MDA (museums), formerly the Museum Documentation Association
- MacDonald Dettwiler (formerly MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates), a Canadian company
- Magen David Adom (Hebrew: מגן דוד אדום, "Red Star of David"), the national aid organization of Israel and affiliate of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Manicaland Development Association
- Mechatronics Design Association, a student association at the University of Toronto
- Media Development Authority, a statutory board in the Singapore government
- Missile Defense Agency, an agency of the Department of Defense
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Marital Dissolution Agreement, legal document required in an uncontested divorce in the state of Tennessee
- Medical Devices Agency, now a part of Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
Computing and technology
- Mobile Digital Assistant
- Mail delivery agent, software that routes e-mail to its destination
- Microconnect Distributed Antennae, a kind of transmitter/receiver
- Mobile document access, the retrieval of documents using a mobile computer
- Model-driven architecture, a software design approach
- Message-driven architecture, an alternative name for Event-driven architecture
- IBM Monochrome Display Adapter, a computer display standard
- Manufacturing Defect Analyzer, detect loaded PCB production faults.
- MDA framework, a model used in game design to analyze games
- Malondialdehyde, is the organic compound with the formula CH2(CHO)2.
- MDa, a megadalton, or one million (106) daltons, where a dalton is a synonym for an atomic mass unit or amu.
- 3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine aka MDA, used as a recreational drug.
- Multiple displacement amplification, a non-PCR based DNA amplification technique.
- 4,4'-Methylenedianiline, an industrial chemical
- minimum detectable activity, the lowest value a detector can measure (used in radiation measurements)
- Militant Direct Action
- MDA prescriptions are medical prescriptions for drugs covered by the Irish Misuse of Drugs Act
- MDA may refer to an anesthesiologist
- MDA (TV series), Medical Defence Australia, a medico-legal television show set in Australia
- Master's in Development Administration, a master's level professional degree
- Moldova a country in Europe, MDA in ISO 3166-1 country code
- Multiple discriminant analysis
- Metal Deactivating Agent
- Minimum Descent Altitude in an Instrument approach (aviation)
- MDA may refer to Management Discussion and Analysis
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.