- National Roads and Cyclists Association
The National Roads and Cyclists Association (NRCA) is an Australian bicycle advocacy organisation which was formed to represent the interests of road-using cyclists. Based in Sydney, the NRCA promotes cycling as a form of road transport, with the aim of lobbying the government for a more positive outcome for road-using cyclists.
- ^ "NRCA website". NRCA. http://www.mynrca.com.au/. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- ^ "Games hopeful hurt in bike-pack smash". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2008-05-09. http://www.smh.com.au/news/beijing2008/games-hopeful-hurt-in-bikepack-smash/2008/05/08/1210131165973.html. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- ^ Welch, Dylan (2008-05-09). "Road rage driver causes Olympic training spill". Melbourne: The Age. http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/road-rage-driver-causes-olympic-training-spill/2008/05/08/1210131172790.html. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- ^ "Best sports quotes of the week". New Zealand: TVNZ News. 2008-05-09. http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/1318360/1772488. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.