Dietz is a surname, and may refer to:
- August Dietz (1869-1963), a philatelist, editor and publisher
- Cyrus E. Dietz (1876-1929), Illinois Supreme Court Justice
- Danny Dietz (1980-2005), United States Navy SEAL and recipient of the Navy Cross
- Feodor Dietz (1813-1870), German painter of battle scenes
- G. O. Dietz, American football coach and lawyer
- Hendrik Casimir II of Nassau-Dietz
- Howard Dietz (1896-1983), US-American lyric writer and librettist
- Michael Dietz (born 1971), US-American actor
- Jan Dietz (born 1945), Dutch computer scientist
- Park Dietz (born 1948), US-American forensic psychiatrist
- Dick Dietz (1941-2005), US-American baseball player (catcher)
- Robert H. Dietz (January 22, 1921 – March 29, 1945) United States Army soldier and a recipient of the Medal of Honor
- Robert S. Dietz (1914–1995), US-American geophysicist and oceanographer
- Steven Dietz, US-American playwright
- Thomas Dietz (born 1982), German professional juggler
- William Dietz (disambiguation), several people
Dietz may also refer to:
- R. E. Dietz Company, a lighting and lantern manufacturer.
This page or section lists people with the surname Dietz. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.