- Two Japanese actresses
- Misa Amane, a character in the manga, anime and film Death Note
- Misa Hayase, one of the central character of the Macross series
- Misa Kakizaki, a character in the Negima! universe
- Pixy Misa, a character in the anime Magical Girl Pretty Sammy
- Misa River, a river in Semigallia, Latvia
- Misa (river in Italy), a river in Marche region, Italy
- Tatar name (Mişä) for Myosha River
- Misa (Etruscan village), an Etruscan village in Emilia-Romagna, Italy, close to Marzabotto
- Misa (Latvia), a village in Latvia
- Misa (moth), a moth genus
- "Miahnhada, Saranghanda" (미안하다 사랑한다, shortened to "Misa": I'm Sorry, I Love You), a Korean drama
- 569 Misa, an asteroid
MISA may refer to:
- Maintenance of Internal Security Act (India)
- Movement for Spiritual Integration into the Absolute, A Romanian yoga organisation
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.