Comprehension has the following meanings:
- In general usage, and more specifically in reference to education and psychology, it has roughly the same meaning as understanding.
- Reading comprehension measures the understanding of a passage of text
- Comprehension (logic), the totality of intensions, that is, properties or qualities, that an object possesses
- Comprehension (or comprehensiveness), in Anglicanism, the theological inclusiveness and liturgical breadth thought to be integral to the definition of the tradition
- Comprehension in set theory, another name for the axiom schema of specification (or more specifically, the axiom schema of unrestricted specification)
- List comprehension, in computer science, an adaptation of mathematical set notation to represent infinite lists
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.