- Norman Smith
Norman Smith may refer to:
- Norman Smith (English footballer) (1897–1978), English defender during 1920s and 30s; assistant and manager with Newcastle United (1939–62)
- Norm Smith (1915–1973), Australian footballer; playing career 1935–48; acclaimed coaching career 1949–72
- Norman Smith (South African footballer) (born 1982), South African striker for Durban club Golden Arrows; began career in 2005 with Louisvale Pirates
- Norman Kemp Smith (1872–1958), Scottish philosopher/academic at Princeton and Edinburgh; translated Kant's Critique of Pure Reason
- Norman Lockhart Smith, British colonial administrator who, between 1935 and 1941, served in top positions in Hong Kong
- Norman Smith (journalist) Chief Political correspondent for BBC News
- Norman Smith (politician) (1890–1962), English Member of Parliament (Labour Party); represented Nottingham South 1945–55
- Norman Smith (record producer) (1923–2008), English producer and musician; worked as recording engineer on 180 Beatles songs
- Norman Randy Smith (born 1949), American jurist; appointed by President Bush in 2007 to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- List of people with surname Smith
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.