Drexler may refer to:
- Anton Drexler, German politician
- Clyde Drexler, American basketball player
- Henry Clay Drexler, American Medal of Honor recipient
- Doug Drexler, American illustrator and graphic designer
- Jorge Drexler, Uruguayan singer
- K. Eric Drexler, American scientist
- Lynne Mapp Drexler, American painter
- Melissa Drexler, American criminal
- Millard Drexler, American CEO of J.Crew
- Oskar Drexler, German soldier
- Rosalyn Drexler, American artist, novelist, and playwright
- Walter Drexler, German soldier
- All pages beginning with "Drexler"
- All pages with titles containing "Drexler"
This page or section lists people with the surname Drexler. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.Categories:
- German-language surnames
- Occupational surnames
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.