Dressler may refer to:
- Anton Dressler (born 1974), clarinetist
- Conrad Dressler (1856-1940), sculptor and potter
- Erich Dressler, luger
- Gallus Dressler (1533-c.1580-9), composer and music theorist
- Marie Dressler (1868–1934), actress
- Rob Dressler (born 1954), baseballer
- Robert A. Dressler (born 1945), lawyer and politician
- Robert Louis Dressler (born 1927), orchidologist
- Sören Dreßler (born 1975), footballer
- Weston Dressler (born 1985), footballer
- William Dressler (1890-1969), cardiologist
- Willy Oskar Dressler (1876-1954), author
- Wolfgang U. Dressler (born 1939) linguist
This page or section lists people with the surname Dressler. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.