- David Llewellyn (author)
David Llewellyn (born 1978), is a Welsh novelist. He grew up in Pontypool and graduated from Dartington College of Arts in 2000. His first novel, Eleven, was published by Seren Press in 2006. His second novel, Trace Memory, a spin-off of the BBC drama series Torchwood was published in March 2008. Everything Is Sinister, his third novel, was published by Seren in May 2008. He has written two novels for the Doctor Who New Series Adventures; The Taking of Chelsea 426, featuring the Tenth Doctor and Night of the Humans, featuring the Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond.
Llewellyn lives in Cardiff.
- 2006 - Eleven. Bridgend: Seren. ISBN 1854114158 
- 2008 - Torchwood: Trace Memory BBC Books.
- 2008 - Everything Is Sinister. Seren. ISBN 1854114697 
- 2009 - The Taking of Chelsea 426 BBC Books.
- 2009 - Torchwood: Consequences BBC Books.
- 2010 - Night of the Humans BBC Books
- 2008 - Mrs Acres (in the Torchwood Yearbook) Titan Books.
- 2008 - The Book Of Jahi (in Torchwood Magazine).
- 2009 - I May Be Some Time (in Torchwood Magazine.)
- 2010 - Folding Kits (in the anthology Boys & Girls, edited by Paul Burston.)
- ^ "Biography". Academi. 2008. http://www.academi.org/list-of-writers/i/130322.
- ^ "Trace Memory". Random House. 2008. http://www.randomhouse.co.uk/catalog/book.htm?command=Search&db=main.txt&eqisbndata=184607438X.
- ^ "Everything Is Sinister". Seren Books. 2008. https://www.seren-books.com/books/p/2083/.
- ^ Clee, Nicholas (6 January 2007). "Day in a life - Eleven (book review)". The Guardian. http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2007/jan/06/featuresreviews.guardianreview21. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- ^ Burston, Paul (June 1, 2008). "Big Brother Britain". The Independent on Sunday (London, England). http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-16431072.html. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- ^ The Taking of Chelsea 426 BBCShop.com accessed on 20 October 2009
- ^ David Llewellyn (author) at The TARDIS Library
- ^ "4 New Torchwood Books For October 2009". AfterElton. http://www.afterelton.com/node/22997. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.