- David Llewellyn
David Llewellyn may refer to:
- David Llewellyn (Australian politician) (born 1942), member of the Parliament of Tasmania
- David Llewellyn (British politician) (1916–1992), British Member of Parliament for Cardiff North 1950–1959
- David Llewellyn (author) (born 1978), Welsh novelist
- David Llewellyn (golfer) (born 1951), Welsh golfer
- David Llewellyn (rugby player) (born 1970), Wales international rugby union player also known as 'Dai'
- Dai Llewellyn (Sir David Llewellyn, 4th Baronet, 1946–2009), socialite
- David Herbert Llewellyn (died 1864) doctor who went down with the CSS Alabama
- Dafydd ap Llewelyn (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.