- Patricia Ford
female adult bio
birth= birth date and age|1969|3|17
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
weight= convert|105|lb|kg st|abbr=on|lk=on
shoe size: 7.5
ethnicity= German, Irish, Portuguese, Chinese,
skin color = White
alias=Brandi, Brandi Davis, Brandi Peterson
Patricia Pualani Ford (Waialae) (born
March 17, 1969in Honolulu, Hawaii) is a popular American model of multi-ethnic ancestry (German, Irish, Chinese, Portuguese and Hawaiian).
Patricia Ford was born
March 17, 1969and raised in Honolulu, but she also lived in Waianaeduring that time. She attended Moanalua High School in Hawaii, but graduated from Waianae High School, Waianae, HI in 1987. She is of German, Irish, Portuguese, Chinese, and Hawaiian ancestry. Her modeling career started at a Tropical Teen pageant. Japanese modeling scouts saw her and offered to send her to work in Japan when she was 15. She is best known for modeling for Playboy's Special Editions, but has appeared in various swimsuit and lingerie catalogues, and posed more revealingly for erotic photographer Suze Randall. The Randall photo shoots have appeared in many adult magazines, such as High Society and Club International (both times as Brandi), Men's World, Men Only, Spice, Model Directory, Club, and Cheri Undercover.
During the peak of her career (mid 1990s) she tried to launch her own official website three times, when hers was one of the most searched for names on the internet. Reportedly, she was scammed every time and lost a lot of money. Her domains http://www.patriciaford.com and http://www.patricia-ford.com were abused with only spam for years, until [http://www.macandbumble.com "Mac & Bumble"] signed her and bought the domains. Although they show Patricia Ford content today, they are not updated anymore. About that time, she also worked closely with another Playboy model,
Lisa Boyle. Both had huge success with the shots they did together; unlike Ford, Lisa Boyle is running her website successfully even today.
Patricia was a booth babe for
Eidos Interactiveat the 1999 Electronic Entertainment Expoin Los Angeles, CA.
Patricia Ford has also worked as an actress, having appeared in bit parts in films such as the 1999 boxing comedy-drama "Play It To the Bone", and the 1986 film "Biggles: Adventures in Time".
Ford apparently stopped modeling in her early thirties. She was married in February 2001 and is currently residing in Las Vegas, NV.
*Sometimes credited as: Brandi, Brandi Davis, Brandi Peterson, Pua, Puanani.
*Although appearing in dozens of
Playboymagazines, she has never been a Playmate.
*Playboy (USA): Lingerie Supermodel of the Year 1996
*5-time winner of the Bikini Open ('88, '91, '92, '93, '95).
*Crowned Miss Maharajah '92 in Honolulu.
*Hobbies: Hula, dancing, jet skiing, "lying out on Hawaiian beaches", working out on the Stairmaster, racquetball.
*Favorite food: "lots of sushi & poi", ice cream with whipped cream.
*Favorite music: Soft romantic music.
*In the Short Film Sweet starring Noel Fielding and Julian Barrat (stars of the
Mighty Boosh) Patricia Ford is listed as the actress who plays the character Poppy, who is an imaginary little girl.
* 1992 Hawaii's Hardbodies Calendar (January)
* 1992 Island Muscle Cars Calendar (November)
* 1993 Hawaii's Beautiful Women Calendar. (November)
* 1994 Patricia Ford Calendar [distributed by T&M Enterprises]
* 1995 Bikini Open Calendar
* 1995 Surfing magazine Calendar
* 1995 Mikuni Carburator's "Iron and Lace" calendar (back cover & set of pics)
* 1996 Women of Summer Calendar (November)
* 1997 Patricia Ford Calendar
* 1997 "East Meets West" Calendar by Jade Unlimited
* (dates) Bikini Open Calendar(s)
*Biggles (1986) .... Telephone Operator ... aka Biggles: Adventures in Time (USA)
*"Love Hurts" - A Day in the Life (1992) TV Episode .... Cindy Appleford
*"One West Waikiki" - 'Til Death Do Us Part (1994) TV Episode
*Playboy Wet & Wild: Hot Holidays (1995) (V) .... Herself
*Patricia Ford: Hawaii's International Supermodel (1996) (V) .... Herself
*Venus Descending (1997) ... aka Penthouse: Venus Descending (USA: DVD title)
*Super Sexy (1998) (V) (as Brandi Davis) .... Model ... aka Suze Randall's Super Sexy (USA: complete title)
*Play It to the Bone (1999) .... Party Guest ... aka Play It (USA: promotional title)
*Playboy: No Boys Allowed, 100% Girls (2000) (V) .... Herself
*"Black Scorpion" ... aka Roger Corman Presents Black Scorpion (Canada: English title) - Roses Are Red, You're Dead (2001) TV Episode .... African Violet
*Red Rose (2004) .... Lady Glenriddell
Appearances in "Playboy" special editions
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 30, March 1993 - pages 34-35.
*"Playboy's Bathing Beauties" April 1993.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 31, May 1993 - cover, pages 3-6.
*"Playboy's Girls of Summer '93" June 1993 - pages 60-61, 100.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 32, July 1993.
*"Playboy's Wet & Wild Women" July 1993.
*"Playboy's Blondes, Brunettes & Redheads" August 1993.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 33, September 1993.
*"Playboy's Nudes" December 1993 - pages 38, 53.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 35, January 1994.
*"Playboy's Bathing Beauties" March 1994 - pages 12-13, 55, 63, 97.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 36, March 1994.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 37, May 1994 - pages 33, 45.
*"Playboy's Girls of Summer '94" June 1994.
*"Playboy's Beauty Queens" August 1994.
*"Playboy's Bathing Beauties" March 1995.
*"Playboy's Hot Denim Daze" May 1995 - cover, pages 1, 76.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 47, January 1996 - cover.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 49, May 1996 - cover, pages 1, 3-5.
*"Playboy's Girls of Summer" July 1996 - pages 10-11, 94.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 51, September 1996.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 52, November 1996 - pages 16-19.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 53, January 1997 - cover.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 54, March 1997.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 58, November 1997 - Michael Bisco, pages 16-21.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 59, January 1998 - Mizuno (photographer)|Mizuno, pages 34-37.
*"Playboy's Girlfriends" July 1998 - pages 56-57.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 65 January 1999 - pages 66-71.
*"Playboy's Girls of Summer" June 1999.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 71, January 2000 - pages 68-71.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 74, July 2000 - pages 90-91.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 75, September 2000.
*"Playboy's Voluptuous Vixens" Vol. 4, October 2000.
*"Playboy's Nudes" December 2000.
*"Playboy's Barefoot Beauties" Vol. 2, January 2001.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 77, January 2001 - pages 40-43.
*"Playboy's Wet & Wild" January 2001 - pages 18-19.
*"Playboy's Book of Lingerie" Vol. 80, July 2001.
* May 1995 Club International, layout as 'Brandi'
* May 1995 High Society, layout as 'Brandi' (cover)
* May 1995 Swank, layout as 'Brandi'
* May 1995 Men's World [vol.7,#2] layout as 'Seren' (cover) (a couple pics are from the High Society 5-95 shoot, one is the same)
* Club International (UK), [vol.24,#2] as Brandi Peterson
* May 1995 Club International (UK), [vol.24,#5] as Brandi. (cover, & new pics)
* June 1995 Men's World [vol.7,#3] 1 pic, 'Letters', p6 (same as p48 Vol.7 No.2)
* July 1995 Australian Penthouse, same layout as May '95 Club International
* Summer 1995 Just Eighteen, layout (same photoshoot as the May 1995 Swank issue)
* August 1995 Men Only (UK) [vol.60,#7] (cover only) sold out
* September 1995 Club Magazine, layout as 'Brandi'
* September 1995 Men Only (UK), layout as 'Brandi' [vol.60,#8] (same photo shoot as seen in 9/95 Club magazine. 4 new pics) sold out
* October 1995 Best of Club International [#105] (cover) (same layout as in the May issue)
* October 1995 Club (6 pics in an article called "Club Girls Get Balled!", p. 46-47. same shoot as pfml0078-96, slightly different, small pics.)
* November 1995 Club magazine (3 pics, Letter column, p.67&162)
* November 1995 Just Eighteen (1 pic, Letters page, new)
* November 1995 Men's World [vol.7,#8] 1 pic, 'Inside an MW girl', p94, sold out (same as p50 Vol.7 No.2)
* The Best of Mayfairs Men's World , [#6] , cover & layout, some new pics.
* High Society Special Edition #68, pp 20-27 (same H.S. layout)
* Best of Club [#108] same club layout)
* Club International Holiday 1995, p.61
* Best of Swank Holiday Issue 1995 (same swank layout)
* UK Club International [vol.25,#1] 1 pic
* Spice magazine, (issue date unknown)
* Aktuell Rapport magazine (Sweden) Feb.21, 1996 [#8] (cover, similar pics to Men's World)
* Model Directory, [Vol.14 # 2] (2 pics, same as seen in Men's World)
* Club (France/by Paul Raymond Pub.), [March 1996???] (cover, inside cover, 4 pics--3 new)
Cheri Undercover#6 (cover, lots of pics)
* Men Only [vol. 60 #10]
* Girls of Penthouse #91 (Australian version), layout similar to May '95 Club International
* Model Directory [vol. 14 #4] layout, nothing new
* The Picture,
May 24, 1995(Australian weekly mag) [#350] 6 small pics as Brandi
Other magazines & catalogs
* 1991-1995 Swimwear Illustrated - (Incomplete listing: -April 1991 Swimwear Illustrated magazine [Feature on Patricia] -Fall 1995 Swimwear Illustrated (5 pics: p. 5, 18, 25, 25, 45 of Ujena Section))
* March 1991 American Swimwear magazine (p.8)
* Spring 1992 Bikini magazine. (p.22-24, 30, 60, 70, & 78)
* May 1992 Swimwear International
* 1992-1993 Ujena Catalogs - issues unknown
* 1992-1993 On the Boulevard fashion/lingerie catalogs- inc. listing: -Summer'93 On the Blvd. Volume 14 Number 6 (cover) -Summer'93 On the Blvd. Volume 14 Number 7 (same pics as previous)
* 1992/1993 California Style Catalogs - issues unknown
* 1992/1993 Mello Mail catalogs - issues unknown
* July 1993 Petersen's Photographic magazine (p.13)
* March 1993 Australian Bodyboarder magazine (couple pics)
* ('93/'94) Lowrider magazine - issue date unknown
* May 1994 Supercycle magazine - cover! & 5 pictures (2 topless)
* Fall 1994 Men's Sports Vol#1 Issue #1 [Feature titled 'Not your Basic Ford'] - video offered
* Winter 1994 Men's Sports Vol#1 Issue #2 (2 pictures)
* (1995)Sports Scene magazine. (formerly Men's Sports) Vol.1 #3. Ad for back issues of Men's sports p.62 picturing the cover of the 1st issue of Men's Sports.
* Mentioned in People magazine,p.35, 2/26/96
*The same is repeated in the San Diego Union Tribune in the Currents & Arts section, 2/21/96
* Winter/Spring 1996 issue of "Hawaii Military Guide". (cover)
* Sept. 1995 issue of "Today Magazine". (cover)
* April 1996 issue of "Today Magazine". (cover)
* PFML - Patricia Ford Mailing ListThe official picture collection, 2850 pictures in total, named PFML0001 etc.
* PFMI - ?51 pictures in total, named PFMI001 etc.
* PFEX - Patricia Ford Extra, screenshots from Patricia's Extra TV movies.233 pictures in total, named PFEX001 etc.
* PFHC - Patricia Ford Hardcore, various fake XXX pictures.29 pictures in total, named PFHC01 etc.
* Suze -
Suze Randall, screenshots from her Suze photo shoot. 169 pictures in total, named 127XHXXX.
* M&B - [http://www.macandbumble.com "Mac & Bumble"] , pictures from her M&B photoshoot.21 sets, 1970 pictures, named DSC_0001 etc.
* PFMLV - Patricia Ford Mailing List VideoVarious clips from her movies, 34 clips in total, named PFML-V01 etc.
* Supersexy -
Suze Randall's Super SexyClips from the movie, 7 clips in total, named SRPFInt-1 etc.
* Venus - Venus DescendingClips from the movie, 14 clips in total, named PPCPF101 etc.
* Vivo -
Vivo SoftwareVarious clips from various movies "in vivo" codec,10 clips in total, various names.
*imdb name|id=0285814|name=Patricia Ford
* [http://www.askmen.com/women/models_60/63c_patricia_ford.html "Patricia Ford at AskMen.com"]
* [http://extratv.warnerbros.com/cmp/presentations/96_07_19/index.html "Patricia Ford article on Extra TV from 1998"]
* [http://www.euronet.nl/users/chris/pat.html "Extensive faq of Patricia Ford, old page of PFML creator A.Gunn"]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.