- Requiem (disambiguation)
Requiem is the title of several pieces of music typically associated with the Requiem Mass, including:
* "Requiem" (Mozart), by
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
* "Messa da Requiem", by
* "Requiem" (Fauré), by
* "Requiem" (Berlioz), Grande Messe des Morts, by
War Requiem, by Benjamin Britten
* "Requiem for a Tribe Brother", by
* "Requiem" (Rutter), by
Requiem can also refer to:
* "Requiem" (short story), the short story by Robert A. Heinlein
* "Requiem" (book), the retrospective book, full title: "Requiem: New Collected Works by Robert A. Heinlein and Tributes to the Grand Master"
* "Requiem" (novel) by
Antonio Tabucchi. Originally written in Portuguese in 1991 by the Italian author of "Pereira Declares". English complete title: "Requiem. A Hallucination"
* "Requiem (DC Comics)", a comic book series based on the character
Artemis of Bana-Mighdall
* Requiem, the name of a vampire in the "
Anita Blake" series by Laurell K. Hamilton
Film and television
* "Requiem" (film), a movie based on Anneliese Michel
* "Requiem" (1995 film), an AFI student film by Elizabeth Sung
Requiem for a Dream", a film.
* Requiem (Dungeons & Dragons (TV series)), an unmade final episode of
Dungeons & Dragons (TV series)
Requiem (Sliders), a Sliders episode
Requiem (The West Wing), a West Wing episode
Requiem (The X-Files), the final episode of the X-Files' seventh season
* , the sequel to 2004's "Alien vs. Predator"
* "Requiem" (game), a japanese bishoujo game
* "", a computer game
* "", a MMOG from GRAVITY
* "", a roleplaying game developed by White Wolf Game Studio
* "", a third person horror/adventure for the Nintendo GameCube
* Requiem, the primary weapon used by
Siegfried Schtauffen, a character in the " Soul Calibur" series
* Requiem, an online playable map in ""
* Requiem, the last level on ""
* Requiem, a character in the "
City of Heroes" MMOG universe
* Requiem, an overdrive of Seymore Guado in Final Fantasy X
Requiem (band), an anarcho-punk band
Requiem (Bathory album), an album by Swedish heavy metal band, Bathory
Requiem (Bracket album), an album by Californian punk rock band, Bracket
The Script for My Requiem", a song by Blind Guardian on the album Imaginations from the Other Side
*The title of a number of songs by modern musicians including:
Army Of Lovers, the Foo Fighters, Jethro Tull, Killing Joke, London Boys, Opeth, Mägo de Oz, Yngwie Malmsteen, Trivium, Lamb of God, and Jump, Little Children
*"Requiem" (The Confession album), an album by Orange County metalcore band The Confession
* "Requiem" (John 5 album), John 5's fourth studio album
* "Requiem" (Karl Jenkins album), an album by Welsh composer Karl Jenkins.
Requiem (typeface), a serif typeface
* Requiem Studio, an audio and special effects studio operated by
* "Requiem", a painting by Uzbekistani artist
* In the fictional Gundam universe, a superweapon of the Cosmic Era
Requiem shark, the common name for members of the family "Carcharhinidae"
* Requiem - a program, currently at version 1.7.4, that removes Apple's FairPlay DRM from purchased music and movies, excluding rentals.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.