Mot or MOT may refer to the following:
- Mot (Star Trek), character
- Moment Of Truth, A reality based Television show.
- Mot (Stargate), character
- Mot (animated television series)
- Mot (Semitic god)
- Member of the Tribe, a colloquial term for Jews
Science and technology
- A measure of sperm motility
- Magneto-optical trap, in physics
- Molecular Orbital Theory, in chemistry
- Multimedia Object Transfer Protocol, ETSI-Standard EN 301 234
- Multiple Object Tracking, method for studying visual attention 
- Management of Technology
- Microwave Oven Transformer
- MOT (gallery), for contemporary art, East London
- MOT (charity), a Norwegian anti-drug and violence organization
- Museum for Old Techniques, Grimbergen, Belgium
- Museum of Tolerance, a multimedia museum in Los Angeles, California
- Mot, a term used for girl, young woman or girlfriend in Ireland, particularly in the Dublin area
- M.O.T. (band) a 1990s Jewish hip hop-comedy duo that was an offshoot of the band Martini Ranch
- Marching on Together, the anthem of Leeds United A.F.C.
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Ministry of Transport
- Ministry of Transport and Road Safety (Israel)
- Mode of transport
- MOT test, British vehicle roadworthiness test, term MOT also used for the certificate granted
- Motorola stock symbol
- IATA code for Minot International Airport
- Minot (Amtrak station), North Dakota, U.S.
- Moment of Truth
- The area comprising three towns in Delaware: Middleton, Odessa and Townsend
- Michigan Opera Theatre
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.