Toa is a Polynesian word for warrior.
Toa may also refer to:
- Tindale-Oliver & Associates, Inc., a planning and engineering firm located in Florida
- Toa River, a river in Cuba
- Toa, stage name of Tanoai Reed, competitor on the TV show American Gladiators
- Toa (Bionicle), a fictional race of beings made by the Lego toy company
- Kung Fu To'a, a style of Kung Fu
- Cuchillas del Toa, biosphere reserve in Cuba
- TOA, The Outlaw Army - Gaming Community
- TOA, A Clan Tag Meaning (Team Over All) Created By Emelio Hughes
- Toa, a female character in the anime Dragonaut
- TOA (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.