- Kudelski Group
company_name = Kudelski Group
company_type = Stock Corporation / SWX|CH0012268360CHF1|KUD
foundation = 1991
Digital TV/ Public Access
num_employees = 2500
André Kudelski: CEO
location = flagicon|CH
homepage = [http://www.nagra.com Kudelski Group] |
The Kudelski Group (also Kudelski SA, Nagra Kudelski Group, SWX|CH0012268360CHF1|KUD) is a swiss
corporationthat operates in the business areas of Digital TV, Mobile TV, public accessand audioproducts. The Kudelski Group operates from its headquarters in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerlandin five continent and employs 2,500 people.
The origin of this corporation lays in the success of the
Nagratape recorders, developed by Stefan Kudelski. In 1991, his son André Kudelskisucceeded him as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Companies belonging to the Kudelski Group
NagraAudio: Portable digital recordersfor professionals; products in the high-end Hi-Fisector.
* Abilis: Multimode
semiconductorsfor mobile digital televisionand wireless data communication.
* Leman Consulting:
Intellectual Property Rights
Nagra France: Develops and markets the MediaGuardintegrated conditional accesssolution for digital television; Digital TV development center.
* Nagra Plus: Security systems for analog
pay television. Equally owned with Canal+(F).
* Nagra Trading: Management of the Kudelski Group's
* NagraCard: Security technology using
smart cardsfor digital televisionand other applications such as physical access.
* NagraID: Development and production of modules and
smart cardsfor contact and contactless identification systems.
Conditional accessand smart cardsused by EchoStar's DISH Network American satellite television system and its affiliated companies. Equally owned with EchoStar(USA).
Nagravision: One of the world's leading suppliers of integrated security softwaresolutions for digital television operatorsand content providers.
Middlewaresolutions enabling advanced digital television services including interactive televisionand interactive and addressable advertising. In the Kudelski Group since January 2007.
* Quative: develops and markets a next generation
IPTVservice delivery platform called Quative IPTV Service Platform (QSP) and provides system integration services enabling end-to-end IPTV service provider solutions.
* SmarDTV: Removable security solutions for digital media devices allowing consumer access to authorized
PayTVcontent, in the home and on the go
* polyright: Open-ended rights and services management solutions for communities, hospitals and corporations. Management and development of the Group's convergence projects.
SkiData: International market leader in person and [vehicle access solutions.]
* [http://www.nagra.com/ Kudelski Group Company Website]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.