- CTT (Macau)
company_name = CTT Correios de Macau
company_type = public agency
1884| founder = Government of Macau
location_city = Macau
location_country = China
Central Post Office, Largo do Senado
key_people = Director of Macau Post Carlos Roldão Lopes
area_served = Macau, Taipa, Coloane
industry = Postal service
homepage = [http://www.macaupost.gov.mo CTT-Macau Post]
"CTT Correios de Macau" (Macau Postal services) is a department under the Macau government responsible for postal services. The acronym CTT comes from the former Portuguese name of the department: "Correios, Telégrafos e Telefones" (Posts, Telegraphs and Telephones) and is still the same of the Portuguese Postal Services.
Macau Post was founded in 1st March 1884 and a separate entity from China Post and sub-member of the Universal Postal Union.
Post offices on Macau
* Operator of Telecommunication Services 1927-1981
* Regulator of Telecommunication Services and Radio Spectrum Management 1982-2000
* Radio Broadcasting Services 1933-1973
* Supervision of the Electric Industries Services 1928-1985
* [http://www.cityguide.gov.mo/postal/office_list.asp?LC=2&Distinct=0 Postal Services]
* [http://macao.communications.museum/eng/Exhibition/FirstFloor/MoreInfo/HistoryMacaoPost.html History of CTT-Macau]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.