Hiatus may refer to:
- Recess (break)
- Hiatus, a small difference in pitch between two musical tones (see Interval (music))
- Hiatus (linguistics), a phonological term referring to the lack of a consonant separating two vowels in separate syllables, as in co-operation
- Hiatus (television), a break of several weeks or more in television scheduling
- Hiatus (anatomy)
- Hiatus, a discontinuity in the age of strata in stratigraphy
- Hiatus (band), a Belgian crustcore band
- "Hiatus" (30 Rock), an episode of 30 Rock
- "Hiatus" (NCIS episode S3 finale)
- "Hiatus", a song by British Metalcore band Asking Alexandria
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
- Latin words and phrases
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.