- Integrity (operating system)
name = INTEGRITY
Green Hills Software
supported_platforms = ARM,
XScale, Blackfin, Freescale ColdFire, MIPS, PowerPC, x86
Real-time operating systems
working_state = Current
license = Proprietary
website = [http://www.ghs.com/products/rtos/integrity.html INTEGRITY]
INTEGRITY is a
real-time operating system(RTOS) produced and marketed by Green Hills Software. It is royalty-free, POSIX-certified, and intended for use in embedded systems needing reliability, availability, and fault tolerance. It is built atop the velOSity microkerneland is intended mainly for modern 32- or 64-bitembedded system designs that support an MMU. INTEGRITY uses hardware memory protectionto isolate and protect itself and user tasks from incorrect operation caused by accidental errors or malicious tampering. Supported platforms include variants of ARM and XScale, Blackfin, Freescale ColdFire, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 computer architectures.There is also INTEGRITY-178B, a certifiable version for Safety-Critical applications.
* MULTI IDE for building INTEGRITY projects (graphical configuration, version control, compiler/toolchain errors) and debugging the kernel and applications that run on the INTEGRITY operating system.
* EventAnalyzer for visual analysis of system level events associated with INTEGRITY tasks and address spaces.
* TimeMachine tool suite for INTEGRITY application execution path analysis, forward/backward execution and single stepping, and other debugging capabilities for INTEGRITY configurations that can acquire instruction and data trace information.
* Green Hills probe and SuperTrace probe for downloading INTEGRITY kernels to target hardware, and examining trace information.
* UML and modeling (
Telelogic Rhapsodyand IBMRose RealTime UML).
* Flash programmer.
* Networking - wired/wireless
TCP/IP IPv4/ IPv6protocols
* Graphics - 2D/3D/Video
* USB (includes 2.0)
Virtual file systemserver for use with Unix-like, DOS/FAT 12/16/32, or ISO 9660file systems
Wear levelling Flash file systems
Journaling file systems
* [http://www.ghs.com/products/rtos/integrity.html Official homepage]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.