Mantle may refer to:
- Mantle (clothing), a cloak-like garment worn mainly by women as fashionable outerwear
- Mantle, part of the bird anatomy
- Mantle (climbing), a rock climbing move used to surmount a ledge
- Mantle, a black and white dog coat colour, especially in Great Danes
- Mantle (geology), a layer in the interior of Earth or another planet
- Mantle (mollusc), a layer of tissue in molluscs which secretes the shell
- Mantle (vesture), an Eastern Orthodox vesture worn by monastics and higher clergy
- Gas mantle, a device for generating bright white light when heated by a flame
- The Mantle, an album by Agalloch
- Mantle Site, Wendat (Huron) Ancestral Village, in Whitchurch-Stouffville, near Toronto
- As surname
- Mantel (disambiguation)
- Mantell (disambiguation)
- Mantling, heraldry drapery that is tied to the helmet above the shield.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.