Dioscorus (also Dioscoros, Dioskoros, or Dioscurus) can refer to:
- Pope Dioscorus the Great, Coptic Pope of Alexandria (444—454).
- Pope Dioscorus II, Coptic Pope of Alexandria (516—517).
- Dioscorus, 3rd century martyr and saint
- Dioscurus, father of Saint Barbara (3rd century).
- Dioscorus (consul 442), Roman consul in 442
- Dioscorus (died 530), papal legate to Justinian I at Constantinople; later antipope.
- Dioscoros, Byzantine governor of Egypt c. 535.
- Dioscoros, Abuna Dioskoros (Aba Wolde Tensai) Ethiopian Orthodox Archbishop and miracle worker.
- Dioscoros, Abune Dioskoros Eritrean Orthodox Bishop of Seraye, and claimed Patriarch of Eritrea (disputed).
- Dioscorus of Aphrodito, poet and lawyer (died after 585)
- Castor and Polydeuces, known as the Dioscuri in Greek mythology.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
- 4th-century Christian saints
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.