CRI is a three letter abbreviation that may stand for:
- Community Rowing, Inc.
- Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Computer Resources International, a Danish aerospace company
- Copyright infringement
- Cricklewood railway station, London; National Rail station code CRI
- Criterion Referenced Instruction; Performance Based Training
Countries and governments
- Canadian Rivers Institute
- Centro de Relaciones Internacionales, a research institute and school belonging to Mexico's Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- Charlotte Research Institute
- China Radio International
- Christian Research Institute
- CRI (charity), a British voluntary sector organisation
- Crown Research Institute (New Zealand)
- Centre des ressources informatiques, a normalised name for a computer assistance service in different French universities
- Chulabhorn Research Institute (Thailand)
- Croce Rossa Italiana , Italian Red Cross
Science, medicine or technology
- Catecholamine reuptake inhibitor
- Chronic Renal Insufficiency, see Chronic kidney disease
- Color rendering index
- Color reversal internegative
- CRI Middleware Co., LTD., a Japanese middleware developer
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.