Diodotus may refer to:
- Diodotus I, Seleucid satrap of Bactria
- Diodotus II, Greco-Bactrian king, son of Diodotus I
- Diodotus Tryphon, king of the Hellenistic Seleucid kingdom 142–138 BC
- Diodotus the Stoic, stoic philosopher, and friend of Cicero
- Diodotus (son of Eucrates), ancient Athenian who opposed Cleon's proposal in 427 BC to kill all adult Mytilenean males and to enslave their women and children after the Mytilenean revolt
This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.