Pea or some variant therein can refer to:
- Pea plant
- "Pea" (song), on the Red Hot Chili Peppers album One Hot Minute
- Pea galaxy or "Green Pea", type of galaxy that appears green
- Pea River, Alabama, USA
PEA can be an abbreviation for:
- In biochemistry
- In computing
- PEA (file format), the native archive file format of PeaZip
- Push Effective Address, an assembly language instruction
- In medicine
- Other uses
- Phillips Exeter Academy
- Polyadic equality algebras (See Cylindric algebras)
- Peartree railway station, England; National Rail station code PEA
- Public Eye Awards, an award given to the corporations deemed most harmful to society
- Provincial Electricity Authority, the branch of the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand that is responsible for supplying all regions except the Bangkok metropolitan area.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.