Cox may refer to:
- Cox (surname), for information on the origins of the family name and a list of people with the name
- Cox, Alicante, Spain
- Cox, Florida, United States
- Cox, Haute-Garonne, France
- Cox Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Cox's Bazar District, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
- Cyclooxygenase, an enzyme
- Cytochrome c oxidase, an enzyme
- (COX), oxide capacitance in MOSFET devices
- Cox Enterprises, a media and communications company which includes Cox Television, Cox Newspapers and other subsidiaries
- Cox Communications, provides cable television, telephone, and Internet service
- Cox & Kings Travel agency derived from two firms of regimental agents in British India.
- One of the Proportional hazards models in statistics, sometimes called the Cox model after its creator
- Cox model engines, made by L.M. Cox Manufacturing Inc. and later Cox Hobbies
- Cox Models, aka Cox Hobbies
- Cox's Orange Pippin, variety of apple
- The complementary video games City of Heroes/City of Villains, referred to singularly as CoH or CoV, and dually as CoX
- Short name for a Coxswain (rowing)
- CoX, short for the band Clan of Xymox
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.