Nesa may refer to:
- Neša, ancient city in Anatolia
- Nisa, Turkmenistan, also transliterated as Nesa
- Nesa (butterfly), a genus of gossamer-winged butterflies
The acronym NESA can stand for:
- NESA, the National Eagle Scout Association
- NESA, the New England Sociological Association
- NESA, the Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies, National Defense University in Washington, DC
- NESA, The Pentagon's Near East and South Asia directorate
- NESA, Near East South Asia undergraduate exchange program
- National Emergency Services Academy, of the Civil Air Patrol
- In the United Kingdom, the National Electronic Sectional Appendix
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.