Mosca is an Italian surname that means "fly" and may refer to:
- Angelo Mosca (born 1938), Canadian Football League player and professional wrestler
- Frank Mosca, author
- Gaetano Mosca (1858–1941), Italian political scientist, journalist and public servant
- Luigi Mosca (1775–1824), a Neapolitan opera composer
- Michele Mosca, physics researcher and professor of mathematics
- Rafael Mosca (born 1982), Brazilian swimmer
- Sal Mosca (1927–2007), American jazz pianist
- Walter Mosca, the main character in Mario Puzo's novel The Dark Arena
- Mosca (The Godfather), fictional character in The Godfather Part III
- Mosca, a character in Ben Jonson's 1606 play Volpone
- Mosca (born 1986), UK urban producer and DJ
- Mosca, Colorado, United States
- Mosca's, a restaurant near New Orleans in Avondale, Louisiana, United States
- Polikarpov I-16, referred to by republicans during the Spanish Civil War as moscas
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.