DCF is a three-letter acronym that may stand for:
- DRM Content Format, one of the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA DRM) specifications (Format of the preloaded contents distributed with nokia phones)
- Dach Centre Focus, a type of binoculars (dach is German for roof)
- Dallas Christmas Festival
- Dansk Cyklist Forbund, the Danish bicycle association
- Data clarification form in clinical trials
- DCF77 a longwave time signal and standard-frequency radio station in Germany.
- Debt cash flow
- Deoxycoformycin, an anti-neoplastic drug also known as pentostatin
- Deputy Conservator of Forests, an officer in the Indian Forest Service
- Design rule for Camera File system, a specification for digital cameras
- Designation Challenge Fund for English museums
- Device Configuration File, an element of CANopen, an embedded-systems communication protocol and device profile specification
- The theory of differentially closed fields
- Discounted cash flow
- Distributed Control Framework, a Java software framework for robots
- Disk Copy Fast, a floppy-disk software utility
- Dispersion compensating fibre
- Distributable cash flow
- Distributed Coordination Function, a technique used in Wi-Fi wireless LANs
- Document Composition Facility, a software package from IBM that handles and formats documents
- Double-clad fiber
- Department of Children & Families in the state of Florida
- The IATA airport code for Canefield Airport, Roseau, Dominica
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.