- Claudia Gerini
Claudia Gerini Born Claudia Gerini
18 December 1971
Claudia Gerini (born 18 December 1971) is an Italian actress and showgirl.
Born in Rome from employees parents, in 1985 she won National Competition of Miss Teenager.
She got her first part in a film, La ballata di Eva, at 14. She subsequently played in Ciao mà, Roba da ricchi and Night Club, by Sergio Corbucci, and many others. At 19 she worked for the popular TV show Non è la Rai, a sort of academy with one hundred girls singing, dancing and gaming.
Her first major role was in Il padre e il figlio, directed by Pasquale Pozzessere. She later moved to Paris to learn French for several months, travelling a lot between Italy and France without leaving off University. At 22 she returned to Italy and got a role as protagonist in Angelo e Beatrice, a theatrical work by Francesco Apolloni (writer and director) presented on the stage at the Theater Coliseum in Rome, where director and actor Carlo Verdone noticed her. The encounter with Verdone produced Viaggi di nozze and Sono pazzo di Iris Blond, both Christmas box-office successes.
Gerini later collaborated with Leonardo Pieraccioni, Massimo Ceccherini, Antonio Rezza and Antonello De Leo, and moved both to Los Angeles, U.S. and Madrid, Spain to improve the respective languages. In Spain she worked for Desafinado by M. G. Pereira and La playa de Los Galagos by M. Camus. Her latest roles include Francesca e Nunziata, directed by Lina Wertmuller, Al cuore si comanda, Non ti muovere, La sconosciuta and the recent Nero bifamiliare, directed by her mate, singer song-writer Federico Zampaglione (Tiromancino).
- Roba da ricchi (1987)
- Ciao ma' (1988)
- Night Club (1989)
- Madre padrona (1991)
- Gioco perverso (1991)
- Favola crudele (1992)
- L'Atlantide (1992)
- Padre e figlio (Father and Son, 1994)
- L'anno prossimo vado a letto alle dieci (1995)
- Viaggi di nozze (1995)
- Sono pazzo di Iris Blond (I'm Crazy About Iris Blond, 1996)
- Escoriandoli (1996)
- Fuochi d'artificio (Fireworks, 1997)
- Lucignolo (1999)
- La vespa e la regina (1999)
- Deceit (Il gioco, 1999)
- Tutti gli uomini del deficiente (1999)
- Amarsi può darsi (2001)
- HS - hors service (2001)
- Off Key (2001)
- La playa de los galgos (The Beach of the Greyhounds, 2002)
- Al cuore si comanda (2003)
- Under the Tuscan Sun (2003)
- The Passion of the Christ (2004)
- Non ti muovere (Don't Move, 2004)
- Guardiani delle nuvole (2004)
- La terra (2006)
- Viaggio segreto (Secret Journey, 2006)
- La sconosciuta (The Unknown Woman, 2006)
- Nero bifamiliare (2007)
- Meno male che ci sei (2009)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.