- Prince Lichnowsky
Lichnowsky (Czech: Lichnovský)
Freiherr und Edler Herr von Woschutz (Bohemia 1702)
- Franz Bernhard Lichnowsky, Freiherr und Elder Herr von Woschutz 1664-1747)
- Franz Bernhard Lichnowsky, Graf Lichnowsky (1690–1742) (below)
Graf Lichnowsky (Bohemia 1 January 1721 and Holy Roman Empire 27 May 1727)
- Franz Bernhard, Graf Lichnowsky (1690–1742)
- Johann Karl Amadeus Ferdinand, Fürst Lichnowsky (1730–1788) (below)
Fürst Lichnowsky (Prussia 30 January 1773)
the title was recognised in Austria on the 30 December 1846
- Johann Karl Amadeus Ferdinand, Prince Lichnowsky (1730–1788)
- Karl Alois, Prince Lichnowsky (1761–1814)
- Eduard, Prince Lichnowsky (19 September 1789 - 1 January 1845)
- Felix, Prince Lichnowsky (5 April 1814 - 18 September 1848)
- Karl, Prince Lichnowsky (19 December 1819 - 18 October 1901)
- Karl Max, Prince Lichnowsky (8 March 1860 - 27 February 1928)
- Wilhelm Dionysos Hermann Karl Max, Prince Lichnowsky (1905–1975)
- Felix, Prince Lichnowsky (b. 1940)
The head of the family was an hereditary member of the Prussian House of Lords from 12 October 1854 and was granted the title of Durchlaucht (Serene Highness) in Prussia on 8 March 1860.
This page or section lists people with the surname Lichnowsky (von Lichnowsky), Lichnowski (Lichnowska), Lichnovský (Lichnovská). If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.