Costa may refer to:
- Costa (surname), including origin of the name and people sharing the surname
- Costa, scientific term, from Latin costa "rib" (plural costae)
- Costa!, a 2001 Dutch film from BNN
- Costa Book Awards, formerly the Whitbread Book Award, a literary award in the United Kingdom
- Costa Coffee, a British coffee shop chain, sponsor of the award
- Costa Cruises, a leading cruise company in Europe
- Costa's Garden Odyssey, an Australian television gardening program hosted by landscape architect Costa Grogiadis
- Costa-Gavras (born 1933), Greek-French filmmaker
In general, "Costa" (or simila) is a common Romance toponym indicating a coastal location. Places named "Costa" without specifiers are:
- Costa, Haute-Corse, a commune on the island of Corsica
- Costa, Mozambique
- Costa, Orkney, a village on Orkney Mainland, Scotland
- Costa, Portugal, a parish in the Guimarães Municipality, Portugal
- Costa Head, a headland near the above Scottish village
- Costas (disambiguation), a name of Greek origin
- Costal (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.