- Class A
Class A may refer to:
- Class A airfield, a standardised design for military airfields built throughout Britain from 1942
- Class A airspace, an airspace class defined by the ICAO
- class A amplifier, a category of electronic amplifier
- Class A baseball, one of the lower levels of minor league baseball in the U.S.
- Class A broadcast station (see list of broadcast station classes)
- Class A Dress uniform, a type of military dress uniform
- Class A driver's license in the United States
- Class A drug, a British drug classification defined by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
- Class A foams, a type of foam used in firefighting
- Class A motor home, one that is entirely coach-built
- Class A network, also known as a classful network, a type of IP address
- Class A (novel), the second book in the CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore
- Class A share, a (usually voting) fractional ownership of a corporation
- Class A stars, a type of stellar classification
- Class A tennis, one of the levels of tennis
- Class A office space
- Class A surfaces in automotive design
- Class A television service, system for regulating low power stations in the United States
- A class (disambiguation)
- Class B (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Class A, VIP
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.