Digger and Diggers may refer to:
- Digger (band), a punk band
- Digger (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Baby crab produced by Ty, Inc.
- Digger (comics), a comic book character owned by Marvel Comics
- Digger (video game), a classic computer game from 1983
- Digger DTR, a Swiss humanitarian and non profit organization
- Digger (mascot), the official mascot of London Irish rugby football club
- Digger (soldier), Australian and New Zealand slang term for a soldier who has seen service
- Digger (webcomic), a webcomic drawn and written by Ursula Vernon
- Digger Doug alias Sid Rawle
- Grave Digger (band), the name of the German heavy metal band in 1987.
- Grave Digger (truck), the name of a Monster Truck driven and developed by Dennis Anderson
- Excavator, a heavy vehicle often specialized for digging
- Australian / New Zealand term for a gold miner (on the "diggings") during the gold rushes of the 1850s
- Digger the Dermatophyte is a cartoon figure on an advertisement for Lamisil
- Digger Mole, a character from Shirt Tales
- One who frequently submits or reads stories on Digg, a technology news website
- One of the members of "The Band" in Kathryn Lasky's series Guardians of Ga'Hoole.
- Digger (character), the name of the mascot for NASCAR on Fox's "gopher cam"
- The name of the educational Botta's Pocket Gopher at the Wildlife Education & Rehabilitation Center in Morgan Hill, CA
- Diggers, a democratic egalitarian group of radicals during the English Civil War.
- Diggers (video game), a launch title for the Amiga CD32 videogaming console
- Diggers (film), a 2006 film starring Paul Rudd and Lauren Ambrose
- Diggers, the second book in The Nome Trilogy by Terry Pratchett
- Diggers (theater), an anarchist collective of the Haight-Ashbury area of San Francisco formed in 1966.
- Diggers, a nickname for the German soccer club FC Ingolstadt 04
- Diggers, an obsolete derogatory term used to refer to the Paiute people
- Diggers, an Australian nickname for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps soldiers
- Diggers, is a title for archaeologists that explore ruins in Mega Man Legends (video game)
- The Diggers, a Scottish post-Brit-pop power-pop band
- A unit in the game Battle Realms WotW that is responsible for reconnaissance
- The Digger's Club, an Australian mail order seed company specializing in heirloom plants
- Diggers & Dealers, an annual mining conference held in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
An offensive term towards people of dutch origin
- Dig (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.