- In Memoriam
In memoriam is a Latin phrase that means "to the memory of...".
In Memoriam may refer to:
* "In Memoriam" (album), an album by Living Sacrifice
* "In memoriam" (Moore), a symphonic poem by Douglas Moore
* "In Memoriam", a choral work by Robert Steadman
* "In Memoriam", a song by Apocalyptica from "Cult"
*"In Memoriam", a song by Everybody Else
In other uses:
* "In Memoriam" (video game) (U.S. title: "Missing: Since January"), an adventure video game
In Memoriam A.H.H.", a poem by Alfred Tennyson
* "In memoriam" (film), a 1977 film starring
* "In Memoriam", a 2002 film short featuring
In Memoriam (9-11 film), a documentary about the victims of al Qaeda's attacks of September 11th, 2001.
* "in memoriam", a poem title associated with the pseudonymous
E. J. Thribbof "Private Eye"
* "In Memoriam", a short story by SF author
Poul Andersonfrom the collection "All One Universe"
* In Memoriam, The second chapter in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.