- Illusion (disambiguation)
An illusion is an error in perception such as an optical illusion or auditory illusion.
Illusion or Illusions may also refer to:
- Illusion (company), a Japanese eroge company
- Illusion (keelboat), a single-handed one-design yacht
- Magic (illusion), the art of conjuring
- Maya (illusion), a concept in Hindu, Buddhist, and Sikh philosophy
- Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah, a novel by Richard Bach
- Illusions perdues, a novel by Honoré de Balzac
- Illusions, a novel by Aprilynne Pike
Illusion, a novel by Mariana Trevisan
- Illusion (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Illusion (film), a 2004 film starring Kirk Douglas
- Illusion (1967 film), a 1967 Croatian film
- Illusions (video game), a ColecoVision game
- Pinball Illusions, a computer game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE
- Illusions (band), from New Zealand
- Illusion (UK band), from England
- The Illusion (band), from America
- Illusion (Renaissance album), released 1971
- Illusions (Arthur Blythe album), released 1980
- Illusions (Sadus album), released 1988
- Illusions (Crematory album), released 1995
- Illusion (Shahin Najafi album), released 2009
- "Illusion", from the album Pumphonia by Benassi Bros.
- "Illusion", from the album Aphrodite by Kylie Minogue
- "Illusion", from the album Judgement by VNV Nation
- Grand Illusion (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.