- Tom Sawyer (disambiguation)
Tom Sawyer may refer to:
Tom Sawyer is the title character of the
Mark Twainnovel " The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" (1876). For a character profile, see Tom Sawyer.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" (1876).
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" (1884).
Tom Sawyer Abroad" (1894).
Tom Sawyer, Detective" (1896).
Adaptations of the character by other authors
Tom Sawyer, Avenger" (2000) by T. W. Fuller.
* "Tom Sawyer" (1907 film), a 1907 silent film produced by Kalem Studios
* "Tom Sawyer" (1917 film), a 1917 silent film produced by Paramount Pictures, starring
* "Tom Sawyer" (1930 film), a 1930 film starring
Jackie Cooganas Tom
* "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" (1938 film), a 1938 film featuring
Walter Brennanin a major supporting role as Muff Potter
* "Tom Sawyer" (1947 film), a
Soviet Unionversion, directed by Lazar Frenkel and Gleb Zatvornitsky
* "Tom Sawyer" (1973 film), a 1973 musical film in which Jodie Foster appeared
* "Tom Sawyer" (1973 TV film), a 1973 made for TV film in which
* "Tom Sawyer" (1984 film), a Canadian
claymationversion produced by Hal Roachstudios
Tom and Huck", a 1995 film starring Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Brad Renfro
* "Tom Sawyer" (2000 film), an animated film that featured
*"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" (musical), a 2001 Broadway musical written by Ken Ludwig and composed by Don Schlitz
*"Tom Sawyer", an American Legend with Music
*"Adventures of Tom Sawyer", an American Legend brought to life
*"Paintin' the Fence", a Tom Sawyer mini musical
*"Tom Sawyer" (song), a song by the Canadian band Rush
*A cover from the original Tom Sawyer song, made by the New York band
Mindless Self Indulgence.
*A song by the Udmurt singer [http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8F_%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0 Nastya Poleva] from her 1989 album Noa-Noa. Since the song is in Russian, its name in Latin characters is generally written "Tom Sojer" or "Tom Soer".
Tom Sawyer, Baron Sawyer(born 1943), a British politician and trade unionist
Thomas C. Sawyer(born 1945), a Democratic U.S. Congressman from Ohio from 1987 to 2003
Tom Sawyer (Kansas politician)(born 1958), a politician
Tom Sawyer (TV writer), a writer for various TV series, including "Murder She Wrote"
Tom Sawyer (rapcore), a member of rapcore group Critical Bill
Tom Sawyer Island, part of Frontierland in the Disneyland park in Anaheim, California
*"Tom" Sawyer State Park, a
state parkin Jefferson County, Kentucky
Square's Tom Sawyer", a 1989 Japanese role-playing game designed by Square for the Nintendo Famicom
*"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" (video game), a 1989 platform game for the Nintendo Entertainment System
Tom Sawyer no Boken", a 1980 cartoon by Nippon Animation Co, Meisaku and WMT
* Tom Sawyer, a character in the 2003 film "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.