Darby may refer to:
- Darby (name) or D'Arby, a given name and surname (and list of people with the name)
- Darby River, Victoria, Australia
- Darby, Montana, a town
- Darby Township, Madison County, Ohio
- Darby Township, Pickaway County, Ohio
- Darby Township, Union County, Ohio
- Lake Darby, Ohio
- Darby, Pennsylvania, a borough
- Darby Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Darby Creek (Pennsylvania)
- Hurricane Darby (disambiguation)
- USS Darby (DE-218), US Navy destroyer escort
- Camp Darby, U.S. military camp in Italy
- Darby and Joan, a British expression for a happily married couple
- Darby, New Hampshire, a fictional town in a series of novels by Ernest Hebert
- Darby Bible, a translation of the Holy Bible created by John Nelson Darby in 1867.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.