Notion may refer to:
- Notion (ancient city)
- Notion (philosophy)
- Notions (sewing), small articles used in sewing and haberdashery
- Notion (software), music composition and performance computer program
- Notion (window manager), Ion (window manager) clone
- "Notion" (song), a 2008 song by Kings of Leon
- Notions (Winchester College), the Winchester slang
- Notions (Thief in law), the rules of conduct among Russian prison inmates in the old Soviet Union,
- Meaning (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.