- Ilorin International Airport
Coordinates: 08°26′26″N 004°29′40″E / 8.44056°N 4.49444°E
Ilorin International Airport IATA: ILR – ICAO: DNIL Summary Airport type Public Owner/Operator Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Serves Ilorin, Nigeria Elevation AMSL 1,126 ft / 343 m Runways Direction Length Surface m ft 05/23 3,100 10,169 Asphalt Sources: FAAN  and DAFIF 
Ilorin International Airport (IATA: ILR, ICAO: DNIL) is an airport serving Ilorin, a city in the Kwara State of Nigeria.
Airlines and destinations
- Arik Air (Abuja)
- Overland Airways (Abuja, Lagos, Minna, Ibadan)
- ^ Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN): Ilorin Airport
- ^ Airport information for DNIL at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- ^ Airport information for ILR at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Airports in Nigeria
- Kwara State
- Nigerian building and structure stubs
- West African airport stubs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.