The acronym DBS may refer to:
- Aston Martin DBS, 1967–72 automobile model
- Aston Martin DBS V12, 2008- automobile model, officially also called the Aston Martin DBS
- Database system
- Discbox Slider, a carton board disc case
- Dealer Business System, a Supply Chain Management application for Caterpillar's dealers
- Direct broadcast satellite, a term used to refer to satellite television broadcasts intended for home reception
- Doctor of Biblical Studies, a doctorate in applied theology
- Diocesan Boys' School, a boys-only Direct Subsidy Scheme secondary school in Hong Kong
- Dublin Business School, a private business college in Dublin, Ireland established in 1975
- Durham Business School, the business school of Durham University, UK
- Discovery Bay School, a planned school in Hong Kong of the English Schools Foundation family
- Don Bosco School, Manila, a private elementary and high school in Manila, Philippines
- Deep brain stimulation, a surgical treatment for some movement disorders
- Dibutyl sebacate, an organic chemical
- Dried blood spot testing, a form of bioanalysis
- The dB's, a power pop band of the '70s and '80s
- d.b.s., a Canadian punk rock band from 1992–2001
- Death by Stereo, an American heavy metal/punk rock group from California
- Deep Blue Something, a band from Denton, Texas
- Dead by Sunrise, a side project of Linkin Park's lead vocalist Chester Bennington
- Den Beste Sykkel (lit. "The Best Bike"), a Norwegian bicycle brand and manufacturer
- DBS Bank, a Singapore-based bank
- DBS Radio, the on-air name of Dominica Broadcasting Corporation
- All pages beginning with "DBS"
- All pages with titles containing "DBS"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.