OTB may mean:
- Off the boat, a slang phrase for newly arrived immigrants
- Off-track betting, sanctioned gambling on horse racing outside a race track
- Overberg Test Range, or Overberg Toetsbaan, a missile test range in South Africa
- Over-the-board chess, played between opponents seated at the same chessboard (as opposed to correspondence chess)
- Overseas Trust Bank, a defunct bank of Hong Kong
- On the Boards, a Seattle, Washington arts organization.
- "On the beach", a song by York
- Off the ball, a player's movement when not in possession of the ball in soccer
- One True Brace, a software coding convention for formatting loops, functions, if statements, and blocks
- Orfeo toolbox, an open source library for remote sensing image processing
- One Touch Backup, a feature in external hard disk drives for backing up data (by launching backup software)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.