- Kashmir (disambiguation)
Kashmir mainly refers to the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent shared by India, Pakistan, and China.
It may also refer to:
- Kashmir valley, surrounded by Pir Panjal mountain ranges, between Pakistan, India and Ladakh.
- Kashmir and Jammu (princely state), the former princely state which came to an end in 1947.
- Pakistan-administered Kashmir, the disputed territory of Kashmir under the administration of Pakistan.
- The Kashmir Conflict, the territorial dispute over the Kashmir region:
- Jammu and Kashmir, an area of the disputed Kashmir region administered by India.
- Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, areas of the disputed Kashmir region administered by Pakistan.
- Trans-Karakoram Tract, an area ceded by Pakistan to China by the Sino-Pak Border Agreement in 1963.
- Aksai Chin, an area of disputed Kashmir region administered by China.
- "Kashmir" (song), the 1975 song by rock band Led Zeppelin from the album Physical Graffiti
- "Kashmir: Symphonic Led Zeppelin", a tribute album to Led Zeppelin
- Kashmir (band), a Danish rock band
- "Kashmir", a instrumental track by Scooter from Back to the Heavyweight Jam
- SS Kashmir, P & O liner that served as a troopship during World War 1
- HMS Kashmir, World War 2, Royal Navy destroyer
- Cashmere (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.