Dro may refer to
- Dro Records.
- Debt Relief Order, a form of bankruptcy in England.
- Drastamat Kanayan, an Armenian general known as Dro.
- Dispute resolution organization.
- Dro, a commune in Trentino, Italy.
- Digital read out is a precision measuring instrument used in machinery and metalworking.
- Dro is also a slang term for hydroponically-grown marijuana.
- Young Dro, an American rapper.
- DRO is the IATA airport code for Durango-La Plata County Airport.
- Darwin Reconnaissance Orbiter, a fictional spacecraft.
- Dro, a Georgian newspaper.
- Dining Room Orderly In the military, a KP who serves the cadre sergeants and officers. One who has been in the service for a lengthy term might brag, "I was DRO at the last supper".
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.