Mer may refer to:
- Management Expense Ratio
- Market Exchange Rate
- Merrill Lynch's former NYSE stock symbol
- Management with Executive Responsibility (MER)
- La mer (Debussy), an orchestral composition by the French impressionist composer Claude Debussy
- Mer, a collective term for the elven races of The Elder Scrolls, from the series of computer games
- Mer, a mostly aquatic planet with twenty seas from The Pirates of Dark Water
- Gideon Mer
- Mer, a diminutive form of the name Meredith (given name)
- Mers, a people of the Kathiawar region in Saurashtra, India
- Mer, Loir-et-Cher, a commune in the Loir-et-Cher département of France
- Murray Island, Queensland, known locally as Mer, an Australian island
- Mer, a synonym for repeat unit in chemistry
- -mer, an affix meaning "part", used in several words in chemistry and biology
- MERTK, MER, or Proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase MER, a human enzyme
- Mer., or meridional, a direction on a globe
- Meropenem (abbreviated), an antibiotic
- Mer, a variant of the open-source Maemo operating system for internet tablets
- Mars Exploration Rover, one of two robotic rovers exploring the surface of Mars
- Modulation error ratio, a measure in communications for evaluation of digital transmission equipment
- Mer language (disambiguation)
- Movement for European Reform, a pan-European political group
- Middle East Report, a publication of the Middle East Research and Information Project
- Merperson (disambiguation), a merman or mermaid
- Mar (disambiguation)
- Mir (disambiguation)
- Meher (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Mer"
- All pages with titles containing "Mer"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.