Mathis is a name of Germanic origins. It is common as a surname.
- Mathis was a firm which produced cars
- Mathis Instruments was a firm which produced thermal conductivity sensors
- Mathis Instruments is a firm which produces telescope mounts
- Mathis is a city in San Patricio County, Texas, United States.
- Mathis Independent School District is a public school district based in Mathis, Texas.
- Mathis Martines (born 1982), life artist
- Ana Mathis (born 1959), voice artist
- Buster Mathis (1943-1995), American heavyweight boxer
- Buster Mathis Jr. (born 1970), American heavyweight boxer
- Clint Mathis, American soccer player
- Douglas Mathis (born 1983), Baseball pitcher
- Edith Mathis (born 1938), Swiss singer
- Émile Mathis (1880-1956), German-French automobile pioneer
- George Mathis (also G. S. Mathis) pseudonym for Mátyás Seiber, (1905-1960) Hungarian-born composer
- Greg Mathis (born 1960), American judge
- Jeff Mathis (born 1983), baseball catcher
- Johnny Mathis (born 1935), American pop singer
- James C. Mathis III (born 1974), American voice actor
- Kevin Mathis American tae-kwon-do master
- Lionel Mathis, French football player
- Samantha Mathis (born 1970), American actress
- Rashean Mathis, American football cornerback
- Robert Mathis, American football defensive end
- Terance Mathis (born 1967), Wide receiver in the NFL
- René Mathis, ally of James Bond
- Mathis der Maler, an opera by Paul Hindemith, Mathis is the renaissance painter Matthias Grünewald (1470 – 1528)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.