Conditioning may refer to:
- In psychology, the process of performing some particular action(s) to directly influence an individual's learning; see education (in the broadest sense of the word)
- In probability theory, the use of conditional probabilities, expectations and distributions; see conditioning (probability)
- In mathematics, the property of a matrix as "well-conditioned" or "ill-conditioned"; see condition number
- In cosmetics, hair conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Beer conditioning
- In testing, the environmental conditions of the test: Standard conditions for temperature and pressure or other specified conditions
- For a Lead-acid battery, short for pulse conditioning, a process to improve battery performance
People and animals
- Classical conditioning, is a type of associative learning
- Operant conditioning, a psychological phenomenon involving voluntary behavior
- Physical exercise
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.