Munch may refer to:
- Edvard Munch (1863–1944), a Norwegian expressionist painter and printmaker best known for his work The Scream
- Munch or Münch (family lineage) (Basler Family Name) then later Münch von Münchenstein, Münch von Münchsberg and Münch von Landskron (Swiss aristocracy/Ritter (mittelhochdeutsch: Reiter, lat. eques, franz. chevalier, engl. knight, ital. cavaliere, span. caballero, slaw. vitez, vityaz, ungar. vitéz)) between the years 1185 and 1759.
Other people called Munch:
- Charles Munch (1891–1968), Alsatian conductor
- Ernsto Munch (1876–1946), a plant physiologist who proposed the Pressure Flow Hypothesis to explain the mechanism of phloem translocation
- Gustafa Munch-Petersen (1912–1938), Danish writer and painter
- John Q. Munch, a fictional detective character played by the actor Richard Belzer on several television shows
- P.A. Munch (1810–1863), a Norwegian historian who did groundbreaking work on Norway's medieval period
- Peter A. Munch (1908–1984), a Norwegian-American sociologist
- Peter Rochegune Munch (1870–1948), Danish foreign minister from 1929 to 1940 and one of the founders of the Danish Social Liberal Party
- Hartung Münch, bishop of Basel from 1325 to 1328
Other uses of the word Munch:
- Cookie Monster Munch, a video game released in 1983 for the Atari 2600
- Maximal munch, a computer programming principle that as much of the input as possible should be processed
- Mighty Munch, a corn snack available in Ireland made by Tayto
- Monster Munch, a corn snack in UK and Ireland produced by Walkers
- Monster Munch (C64 computer game) (1984), a Pacman-type game for the Commodore 64 computer
- Munch (candy), a peanut candy bar made by Mars
- Munch bunch, a series of children's books written by British author Denis Bond
- Munch Township, Minnesota, United States of America
- Munch (BDSM), a low-pressure social gathering for people involved in or interested in BDSM
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, the third game made by Oddworld Inhabitants (Microsoft Xbox)
- Slang term meaning "To Eat"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.