Division may refer to:
- Division (mathematics), the inverse of multiplication
- Division (digital), digital implementation of mathematical division
- Division, in relational algebra
- Cell division, the process in which biological cells multiply
- Division (horticulture), a method of vegetative plant propagation, or the plants created by using this method
- Continental divide, the geographical term for separation between watersheds
- Division, a biological classification for plants or fungi, equivalent to phylum
- In parliamentary procedure:
- Diairesis, Plato's method of definition by division
- Partition (politics), the process of changing national borders or separating political entities
- Division (business)
- Division (country subdivision), a name for a subsidiary state or prefecture of a country
- Country subdivision
- Division (military), a unit typically consisting of between 10,000 to 20,000 troops
- Division (sport), a group of teams in organised sport who compete for a divisional title
- Census division
- Police division, a large territorial unit of the British police
- Division (album), a 2008 album by 10 Years
- Division (music), a specific type of ornamentation
- Division viol, an English Renaissance instrument
- Division, a grouping of pipe ranks in a pipe organ
- "÷" or "Division", a song by Aly & AJ from Insomniatic
- Beam compass or dividers
- Divider caliper, a measuring tool
- All pages beginning with "Division"
- All pages with titles containing "Division"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.